Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Cricket Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other academy-administered programs.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inclement Weather Policy
- The decision to cancel classes will be made by the Curriculum Director and Executive Director. If one of these two persons is unavailable, the chairperson of the Board of Directors will be called upon for his or her input.
- If the decision to cancel classes is made, the Directors will call the classroom coordinators and supervisors. The coordinators and supervisors are asked to call the teacher that they work directly with.
- The Directors will also send a message out on the Cricket Academy Yahoo! group list.
- Parents are asked to either utilize the Milwaukee broadcast media, check their email or contact their classroom supervisor/coordinator.
- One canceled Sunday school during the school year will NOT be made up. A second Sunday canceled will be made up with a school-sponsored event that may or may not be a regular class. No refunds will be issued.